The UNBC Bookstore is owned and operated by the University of Northern British Columbia.
We are located on the Prince George campus on the main floor of the Agora next to the Dining Hall.
Whether you need textbooks, supplies, study materials, residence supplies, tech accessories new clothes, gifts, general books or a candy bar to keep you going, stop by the UNBC Bookstore.
We are also your go to on campus for transit passes, postage stamps and everyday personal needs.
September - April
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
April - August
Mon - Fri: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
We are closed all statutory holidays except Labour Day Mondayback to top
Retail Services Manager
Order your textbooks online. Please review our online ordering policy for course materials.
The UNBC Bookstore ships through Canada Post and by courier. Packages are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items en route.
On average your order will be received in 7-10 working days.
Shipping charges are:
- Within BC: Canada Post $9.00 +.50 per additional item. Courier $11.00 +.50 per additional item
- Within Canada: Canada Post $15.00 +.50 per additional item. Courier $17.00 +.50 per additional item
- USA: $20 + .50 per additional item
- International: By estimate
Inquiries can be made to email@example.com.
- Most products purchased for this site may be returned for refund within 25 days of shipping.
- Textbooks are refundable for the first two weeks of Fall and Winter semesters. Textbooks for the Spring and Summer Semesters are nonrefundable. Please review the full Return Policy for textbook and other course materials information.
- Merchandise that is not returnable are computer accessories, headphones, earbuds, test prep materials, lab coats, dissecting kits, goggles, calculators, batteries, clearance items, food.
- To be eligible for a full refund, products must be in new condition and in the original box in which the product was shipped. Please check the packing slip for return address information.