UNBC Textbook Requisitions
Materials for all courses on all campuses are requested by instructors using the Text Requisition Form. The download is a Word document that can be submitted by email. Printed forms can be dropped off to the Book Buyer in person, sent by interoffice mail or faxed.
· Due dates for submitting text books are:
o September term: end of the second week in MAY
o January term: end of the second week in OCTOBER
o Spring/Summer term: MARCH 1
o Spring intersession: MARCH 1
o Summer intersession: MAY 1
· One form is completed for each class for each semester
· If there will not be a book used for the course the box is checked NO TEXT REQUIRED
· Lab manuals and class notes are submitted to the book buyer
· The bookstore provides students with a variety of options. New and used printed copies as well as e-version are offered wherever possible. If any option will not work for a class it should be indicated on the form.
· Before the book list is released to students each semester (online and in store) an electronic copy is sent to departments for review. Please ensure the listing for each class is accurate.
· Desk copies are obtained by the department or the instructor from the publisher.
TEXTBOOK REQUISITION FORM
The above download is a WORD file. It can be filled in and submitted to Cyndie Yule as an email attachment. If signature is required, print form and submit by fax, inter-office mail, or in person.
If you have any questions or concerns
please call the Book Buyer (Cyndie Yule) at (250) 960-6422 or email at